This collection showcases the images of the winter season: Pine trees with snowy boughs, glittering snowflakes, a mug of frothy hot chocolate, toasty fireplaces that warm the home, cloved oranges in hot holiday punch, and warm woolen mittens. The following soaps – Snowy Pine, Orange and Spice, Snowflake, Hot Chocolate, and a pair of Winter Mittens, and an 8 oz. blue cobalt recyclable jar of Winter Cheer salts all come in a hand painted blue box with snowflakes on it.
- Snowy Pine: Snowy pine trees are brought to mind with this creamy forest green glycerin soap with a white evergreen motif on top, containing the oils of pine, fir needle, and spruce. Apx. 4 oz.
- Orange & Spice: A warming glycerin soap with orange and clove oils, cinnamon, cloves, and orange peel. Snowflake Soap: A glittering snowflake captured in an icy blue glycerin soap with peppermint oil. Apx. 4 oz.
- Hot Chocolate: A delicious aroma of hot chocolate with vanilla oil, cocoa powder, and dried milk. Winter Mittens: A pair of pink mittens are connected on a rope with glycerin soap, juniper berry and holly berry oils. 2.5 oz. each.
- Snowflake: A glittering snowflake of glycerin soap with peppermint oil. Apx. 4 oz.
- Winter Mittens: A delightful pair of mittens on a string of with the cookie scent of vanilla and almond oil. Each mitten apx. 3 oz.
- Winter Cheer Salts: A bath salts mixture of Epsom and Sea salts with eucalpytus, lavender, tangerine, and lemon oils…to bring a healthy warm glow to ward off the winter chill. 8 oz. in a blue cobalt PET recyclable jar.